Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

first time cruiser""

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

This was my first cruise but i can say i will go again. my overall experience was awesome. for the ship being remodeled it was nice but the only problem was the smell of raw sewage on decks 4 & 5. by the end of the cruise it seemed to have lingered around the ship more. My agent with Tiffany C was awesome she really did help me get the price room and accommodations will definately book thru her again.

Pros: the dinner wait staff was awesome!!!

Cons: the smell of raw sewage on decks 4 and 5

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!

dinner wait staff Karl, Lizzette and Ahmed the best ever!! made me look forward to dinner every night.
nice size and comfortable