first time cruiser""

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
This was my first cruise but i can say i will go again. my overall experience was awesome. for the ship being remodeled it was nice but the only problem was the smell of raw sewage on decks 4 & 5. by the end of the cruise it seemed to have lingered around the ship more. My agent with Tiffany C was awesome she really did help me get the price room and accommodations will definately book thru her again.

dinner wait staff Karl, Lizzette and Ahmed the best ever!! made me look forward to dinner every night.

nice size and comfortable

Pros: the dinner wait staff was awesome!!!

Cons: the smell of raw sewage on decks 4 and 5

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!