Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Incredibly Pleased! :-)

Sail Date: September 08, 2016

I still remember my first family cruise aboard the Carmival Celebration about 20 years ago, as an amazingly memorable, fun, entertaining, and exciting experience for the whole family! This cruise was my first hosting my family as a mother and to say it didn't disappoint is an understatement.

The crew was incredibly welcoming and hospitable.  From our room steward, Nengah, to our waiter, Rahmat, we were very happy with the superb service and smiling faces.  We are a family of five, and our three children (ages 10, 8, and 6) were fortunate to befriend Ryan early on in the cruise. Between asking them questions on the microphone, running races with them, and reserving the best seats for the Epic Rock show, Ryan really made them feel like VIPs and helped make the vacation extra special.

The excursion we chose was visiting Muyil, Caverns, and Beach Lunch. I am still blown away by everything we were able to experience in the time we were there.  We were able to ride a ferry, snorkel in underground caverns, visit ancient Mayan ruins, hike through a tropical forest, eat an authentic Mexican lunch, and play at one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen!  Our tour guide Roberto was helpful and informative.

The entertainment was incredible. I was looking forward to showing the kids the musical shows cruises have to offer, but was truly blown away myself by the talent and production value of the Playlist Production shows!  Henry, Luke, and Stephanie chatted with us and our children after the final performance and the kids will forever remember it as "hanging with celebrities".

All in all, this trip was beyond fantastic for the entire family. We will all carry the memory of this trip for a lifetime and I am truly thankful for everyone who helped make it special!