Overall cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: R17

This was my wife and my 1st cruise and I honestly didn't know what to expect out of this cruise. The boarding process was very quick and easy. Once onboard we noticed that there where ALOT of children on board, which wasn't a problem until we wanted to get in pool or in a hot tub. The ship itself was very clean and crew was very friendly. But I just think the entertainment wasn't great. And the comedy shows could've been better. The food was good, minus the long lines. But overall the cruise was ok, just ok in my opinion. I would recommend carnival but, not this particular cruise ship.

The cabin itself was very clean. No complaints. Little outdated, but ok.

Get in line early to eat and to find a seat on the deck.