Wonderful

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E214

I had doubts after reading other reviews.  I am very happy that I trusted myself.  It may be an old ship, however it is VERY clean and in great shape.  The food was very good, the meats were juicy and the vegetables were not over cooked.  The deserts were good as well.  We had an ocean view room. So lets face it most people go on a cruise to have fun I don't think they go to stay in their cabin.  So with that being said the cabin was just fine, clean and plenty of room for the two of us.  The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Our cabin number was E214.  This deck is in the middle of the ship and the cabin is in the back.  I liked this because it is away from all of the noise from the pool areas (for sleeping later on)Happy