Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

carp service

Sail Date: March 26, 2015

Cabin: 283

One of the worst experience starting with your company who used  deceptive business practices. I tried to cancel and kept getting put into limbo hold for hours so that the 3 days would pass and then you all said non-refundable.  Your company might have screwed me, but I AM involved in the travel industry and have contacted EVERYONE I know to let them know.  Since you book with Carnival I have also notified them as well and my Bank.

old and crew were worthly. Most could not even speak english
sub standard
no refrig. no ice
never saw stewart once
music done by non talented wan-a-bes
Children's Programs unknown
could not even understand speaker
over priced

scrap it. major water leaks