carp service

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise

One of the worst experience starting with your company who used  deceptive business practices. I tried to cancel and kept getting put into limbo hold for hours so that the 3 days would pass and then you all said non-refundable.  Your company might have screwed me, but I AM involved in the travel industry and have contacted EVERYONE I know to let them know.  Since you book with Carnival I have also notified them as well and my Bank.

sub standard

could not even understand speaker

music done by non talented wan-a-bes

unknown

never saw stewart once

old and crew were worthly. Most could not even speak english

no refrig. no ice

scrap it. major water leaks