Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The most convinient way

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

My wife has 4 sisters or brothers who visited USA from China. Per our recommendation\, all of them together with their wives/husbands took a cruise travel. My wife and I personally took twice of cruise (different travel lines) to guide and serve as English translator for them.
Here are why we recommend the cruise travel
1) great food; 2)acceptable lodging; 3)travel several locations/countries and 4)enjoy professional performance without any additional cost.

Pros: food

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!