Memorable Time

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Overall, I thought the staff of the ship was the best part. Everyone aboard was so nice and accommodating. Very friendly and seemed to enjoy what they were doing. Very clean !!

My husband and I cruised on the Carnival Inspiration about 4 years ago and I do feel the quality of the food was not the same, it seemed not as good. The dining staff for our sit down dinners in the dining room was not as good and the atmosphere was not as special and entertaining as before, I did not feel as welcome as I remember on the other ship. Very hurried and was only interested in if we were ordering alcoholic drinks or wine, otherwise felt ignored.

Fun and organized :)

Enjoyed the staff the most !!

Cleanliness was excellent. Always saw a staff member cleaning and keeping things very tidy.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!