Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Horrible Vacation because of the ship!

Sail Date: March 28, 2013

I am a cruiser for years now. Never want to cruise with Carnival Paradise again!!!!! I never stayed in a worse cabin (R166) and the ship was some what unfriendly. It looked like animals lived in there. I was so disappointed, I almost left the ship before leaving port. The walls and doors of the closet had something dripping down the front of it that looked like someone through up. The phone didnt work to even call the guest services and it was all stickie around the wall and phone where the phone was. Dont know what that was. The wall by the bed looked like dryed blood in a hand print. The furniture was completely worn out and beat up. There was a big wod of GUM stuck to the desk corner where there was a bed. One bed was on the floor! and they excepted my family to see on the floor in this dirty cabin??????????? When I asked about it they told me and I quote "well this is one upper and lower bed". I said "IT'S A MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR!" The material skirt around the other bed was torned apart and riped away from the bed frame. The window was filthy to look out. The Bedroom shower had BLACK mold growing in the tiles. The cabin had to clean it three times before I would even sleep in the cabin. And I felt like I was asking for to much to ask them to please clean this cabin. The cabin was a closet size as well - very small! I wanted to sleep on the deck in a lawn chair rather than sleep in that cabin! DONT BOOK THIS SHIP! The food was below average in the buffet and they kept closing the buffet during the day.I went to the casino, and was watching Roulett to see how it was played in the middle of the afternoon (not many people in the entire casino), the dealer told me to move on if I was not playing. I was just about to buy chips to play. Needless to say, I moved on. Even when we got back to Tampa to get off the ship, the people were just nasty to deal with. The would not even let me stop for a second to give my son his passport, they started yelling at me. There wasn't any other people around so I wasnt holding anybody up but they were on such a power trip! They pointed and said to me nasty "that way to get off the ship!" And I said "THANK GOD!"
Refurbish this ship or park it!
Buffet seemed like leftovers
They tried
Only saw one show and it was ok
Children's Programs n/a
not much
Cozumel was a blessing because we could get off the ship!

Book another ship! Make sure you know what you are getting. The picture of the cabins are not what you get!

1 Comment