Really enjoyed it.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
We were so very pleased, we are booking another cruise ON THE SAME SHIP in Dec. Entertainment was fabulous. I love the
$5.00 minimum bet for the crap table vs. $10.00 on some ships.Because of this we played craps every night and had a ball. Slots payout was good for my wife.
Note: This last cruise was my 17th with Carnival and the perks for previous customers was super (Platinum cruise card).

Pros: Food and waiters were excellent. Lobster one night and thr flat iron steak\, terrific.

Cons: The lighting in the cabin for my wife to put on her makeup\, dim.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!