Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise Experience

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

Paradise is fine for first time but a bit small for a 6day cruise. It was a pleasant and comfortable ship. For the most part the staff went out of there way to make you feel welcomed and accommodate your needs. They tried hard to make it a fun experience. I noticed, not much focus was given to seniors (activities).

Pros: easy way to travel

Cons: after 2 days felt like there was not much to do

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I did like the option to dine whenever I liked. I was glad that the waiting staff had us sit in different parts of the dinning room each night with new people

The ship director was funny and made the trip fun.
my daughter like the opportunity to be with her peers