Not as good as I hoped for

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
This ship is smaller than I was expecting. The crew were not as accommodating as I would have hoped for. The room was descent and the food was about what I expected, but I was not thrilled with this cruise.

Cruise food is just that, cruise food. Not bad, not good

The activities that the cruise director and her crew did were not very good. Particularly the "disco" on the pool deck, it was awful. They forced people into line dancing and stuff and didn't allow people to just let loose. Poor MC's. The break dancers were good and the comedians were awesome in contrast.

The first night a little boy tried to pull down my daughters pants in the care of Kid Carnival Staff. No one told us (besides our daughter), and when we confronted them, they said they were too busy with the "unruly" children to give it much thought. Needless to say, she didn't go back into Kid Carnival after that!

I thought the crew were unresponsive and unaccommadating

The ship is clean, but it's small and most pools were not open most of the time, which was a bummer

Our stateroom was descent, and our attendant was really good. He provided the best service on the ship.

Cons: Staff was not at all interested in making the cruisers happy.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.