Great Cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2012
We had a great time, the ship was clean the beds and bedding are very comfy ... they cleaned our room twice a day, awesome. There were not a lot of rules to follow. Everyone was relaxed and it was just a wonderful time.

I eat very healty and wasn't sure that i would be able to eat very much. There are so many healty option that I ate all the time and never, never, never hungry. Absolutely delish food ... i can't say enough about the quality of fresh and wonderful food options.

first class shows and entertainment, lots of things for all ages

the staff is excellent, everyone very friendly and helpful ... loved them all. How does Carnival find all these wonderful employees, they must be very happy to work there.

we had a suite ... it was awesome and bed and bedding so comfy I didn't want to get out of it :)

Pros: the food is fantastic, I'm a very healthy eater and there were plenty of options for me, the staff is wonderful, the ship is beautiful, the shows are fabulous

Cons: the weather was not the best, but the cruise line had not control over that :)

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!