Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great vaction!

Sail Date: January 23, 2012

I have never been on a cruise before so I didnt know what to expect.
But I had a Great time! I will take another one in the future.
It was a very relaxing place. Just to sit back and not have to worry about a thing was nice for once!

Pros: It was clean, Had a different things for you to do.

Cons: The prices of drinks, I thought was a little to high a can of soda for 2.95

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The ship was clean. The bathrooms were super clean and always stocked with the proper stuff. The food areas were clean. The ship was beautiful.
The food Was Awesome! Everytime we got it.
Always fresh.
The room we had was nice. They always kept it clean.
We had plenty of room to move around. A pretty decent size room.
The dining staff in the Elation room is the best we had a guy named Rene. He always had a smile on his face very up beat. And even took the time to remember our names. And our drink orders. Some had lemonade, others hot tea, some hot chocolate. And his partner was Ian. He was a nice guy too.
As far as the other crew members as from what I seen were very friendly.
My favorite show was the Liars club!! It was too Funny!!
I like the towel folding class too..