Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Restful vacation

Sail Date: January 09, 2012

We appreciated the ability to bring wine on board and took advantage of it. Very clean, nice room, attentive staff. Entertainment was almost non existent for people who don't like vulgar jokes or double meanings.
Spa was nice, but exercise room was lacking in basic equipment...I missed not having a rowing machine, and the spinner bikes were reserved for classes only.

Pros: The views

Cons: The Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Off color jokes during a family Liars' Club. The shows were focused on Country , I was a little offended that the girls were bare stomached and short shorts and practically bare breasted. A bit offensive. The family hour comedy club was a bit naughty too.
Food was not so good, they don't know the proper temperature of a cut of beef...when its medium rare or medium ....they brought it to me cold and bleeding. Even when I sent it back it was the same way. Also all cuts of beef were tough and had gristle. That was disappointing.
Very comfortable beds, I wasn't crazy about the location since I had requested midship, and we got the aft.
They remembered our names, our different languages, our preferences. Were Wonderful!!
The ship was clean and neat at all times. Even on the last day!