This boat does not have enough to do!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 31, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship looked like it had been designed in the 70's. It was ALMOST kitschy enough to be cute except you had the feeling they were 100% serious about the orange & brown decor. There was not enough to do on the ship, the entertainment was terrible and it's absurd that there was no free wifi (or at least moderately priced! It was $29 for 45 minutes, give me a break!).

I wish there had been more variety in the buffet, and in the dining room I wish there had been more options without milk, as I am lactose intolerant.

What a bore! There was not enough to do on this ship.

Staff was very friendly and helpful

I will definitely seek out a bigger ship next time. I really think there was not enough to do on board. However it was very clean and I just loved the Serenity deck for adults over 21. Very relaxing and beautifully decorated - the only part of the boat that didn't look like it had been designed prior to 1989.

Our stateroom could have been just a smidge cleaner when we arrived (small debris in the drawers), but they were zealous about cleaning it during our journey. I REALLY wish there had been a way to moderate the A/C because it was SO COLD all the time in there - at least 10 degrees colder than the hallway.

Pros: The 21 and over Serenity Deck

Cons: The boring evening entertainment

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.