Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Mediocre Experience

Sail Date: January 05, 2012

This experience was totally mediocre. Carnival really let me down. I had high expectations, with all of Carnival's hype...

Pros: The Shore Excursions

Cons: Too Many Children on the Ship

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.

The staff didn't really try to appear to care. The were mostly all just okay. No one on this ship was make it in the service industry state side. I blame Carnival's pre-tipping program. There is no incentive for staff to try.
This is where Carnival really, "dropped the ball." The shows were boring and poorly scheduled. I don't think that Carnival even auditions people.
The food was bland. You had to eat when Carnival told you to and had to wait in long lines. If you tried to eat on your own time, there was, maybe, one buffet open.
The ship was okay, though stuck in the 70's style. I expected more for the money
The room was oaky, though very small. It was hard to move around for a couple. There was a table built into the wall with two small stools. The TV was a joke... I am glad that I brought my laptop with DVDs!!