Relaxed and Refreshed!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2011
This was my first cruise and I was really overwhelmed for the first day. There were a lot of people and the ship is very big. Everyone working on the ship was so helpful and friendly which made it easier to keep asking questions. The ship was very clean and the food was good. It was very relaxing after I understood where things were and how to get back to my room.

The breakfast was very good but the desserts were bland and dry.

Our room staff was excellent. They were often close by and quickly and easily gave us extra pillows or answered questions for us. Very refreshing to have good customer service.
There were 2 times when we observed staff arguing with each other (not the room staff) Once was in the art gallery and another was in the hallway of the Atlantic deck. This is very unprofessional...makes me wonder what the work environment is like..???

The ship was very clean. I would like to have a map in my room so I could plan where I was going.

Our room was great! we had a deck and at night you could see so many stars! The room was very clean, the shower was good temp and pressure, the bed was really comfortable, pillows were great.
Beautiful little village for shopping.

Pros: The serenity area; comfy bed; towel creatures; bottomless bubbles; very clean

Cons: I really wanted a map of the ship in my room so I could have a sense of where I was and where I wanted to go.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!