Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Best Honeymoon Ever!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

Overall this was an amazing experience for my wife and I. Nothing could have beet this experience for the price we payed. The food was amazing!! I felt like i was eating at a five star restaraunt every meal! The ship was clean and the employees were so friendly and would even mention us by name!

Pros: The rooms were big and spacious! Cleaning service was excpetional and the food was the best i ever had!

Cons: Could have used a little more activities.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

The only thing that disspointed me was the quality of the entertainment. There were a couple good shows but overall not much going on and some of the shows seemed like a very bad vegas act.
My only cruise so i cant compare but it was always clean, easy to find your way around, and decorated so nice!
I have honestly never had better food in my life, and i eat out a lot! The food was AMAZING! DIning times were perfect for any schedule, there was always something great to eat. Also they always had alternative meals for those that have special tastes!
WE stayed in the suite and it was great! It was very big and had a great balcony. It was very comfortable. Everything i imagined.
I was honestly suprised how helpful and friendly the ship staff was. Some would know our name. And even those that would never see you again would do whatever was needed to make your stay a good one.