Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Well we just walked back in the house and I had to write. This was my 7th cruise and it was great! I sailed on the Sensation in 1995 and it was awful! The food was terrible, the service was horrible and the pool was full of drunken topless adults (I had a 6 year old with me). I swore off Carnival then, but at the persistance of a few friends I decided to give it another try... boy was I glad I did! The fact that it is non-smoking was a true bonus. It creates a more family atmosphere and allowed for my now 14 year old and my seven year old to have a great time! Whether it was at the pool or on the slide 50 times, it was a blast!!!!! The food has improved tremendously and so has the service. My entire family agrees this was 100 times better this time around! THEY EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! P.S. Troy, the cruise director, was terrific!!