Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Non-smoking ship is the way to go.

In October of 2000 a group of five, myself included, boarded on the first non-smoking cruise ship "Paradise" by Carnival Cruise Line. We had the best time. Nothing was overlooked when it came to our satisfaction. The rooms were clean, not to mention the cute towel animals the staff made and left on our beds. The food was very good. Other people tell me of their cruise and tell of the exotic foods and how there was nothing they found palatable. Not the case with "Paradise". 24 hour pizza, buffet lines, great meals in the main dining area. If you love cruises and don`t like the smoke of traditional boats definitely try this one. Trust me, I`m glad we did.