An unexpected destination

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I sailed with three friends on the Carnival Paradise from Long Beach. Because of the inclement weather we were rerouted from Catalina and Ensenada to Cabo San Lucas which was sunny and warm. Safety first was emphasized with the cancellation of some activities and the crew did their best to inform passengers of the weather and cruise conditions. We were not able to find any card-size table, most being too small or odd-shaped for games. I wasn't able to find a ship status on the Carnival website which I thought important for delays, etc. Overall, the ship personnel were extremely friendly and accommodating and I would definitely recommend this cruise.

Pros: All service personnel were extremely friendly

Cons: The food was average

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!