Great Get Away Weekend

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I've taken Carnival cruises before and they never fail to disappoint me. I enjoy participating in the activities, and there's plenty of them! From trivia games, to shows, to just sitting in a club listening to good music and talking with other passengers, it's the best way to unwind for the weekend. Get on the boat early because you don't want to miss the fabulous buffet lunch and enjoy an afteroon on the boat before it takes off at 5:30.

So much to choose from. They even had sushi.

The staff is always available to answer questions.

Love the bath robes! I saw people wearing them around the ship.

The rooms are very spacious. We got an inside cabin this time and it was nice and quiet and dark for sleeping in late in the mornings.

Pros: Always an activity to participate in

Cons: The drinks were priced a little high

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!