Cheap honeymoon

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Some of the staff were rude, obnoxious and/or annoying. Otherwise, the staff was OK.
I ordered a virgin drink, but I could swear it had alcohol in it. No refund offered. The casino was horrible. I never won anything there and lost at least $150 if not $200 in it. The food was yuck. The breakfasts were horrible. The all-you-can eat steak in the Lido dinning room was good though, for the most part. Our waitress played favorites and, guess what, it wasn't us. It was the people that were from near her homeland of Macedonia. There were also tons of incredibly rude Asians running amuck everywhere, chatotically cutting in front of or slamming into us without apologizing or any request for excuse or anything. Incredibly annoying!!!

My wife said "not recommended", a 1/6 rating. I convinced her to go "poor," a 2/6 rating.

Like stated above, the Casino (Majestic) ROYALLY SUCKED but much of the other stuff was OK.

Most of the staff was nice and polite and helpful.

Two mini beds pushed into one bigger bed doesn't make for great sleeping together...

Pros: Winning a $500 credit our first night.

Cons: Choppy water and mediocre food.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!