Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Just What I Needed

Sail Date: October 31, 2008

It has been a trying year for me so all I wanted to do was relax, read, and try some drinks of the day. We started out with all the fun of Halloween night, and the great drink of the day, but then we went to the buffet. Neither my husband nor I were impressed with the food. However, breakfast in the dining room made up for it on Saturday morning. I spent most of the day on deck reading and enjoyed a drink while my husband slid down the pool slide. It was a beautiful day so it was a joy to be on board. Saturday night we ventured to the main dining room for lobster and shrimp. It was wonderful!!! On Sunday I spent more time reading, this time I found a quiet spot at the rear of the ship and enjoyed the wind in my face, a good drink, and the sun, while I read. We did play bingo, and WON, then a trivia game. All and all I had a good time except for the buffet...I did get a recharge of my own internal battery so thanks for the ride!!!

Pros: The time on the ship's Lido deck

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

It was very easy to navigate the ship's layout.
We did not like the buffet, but we loved the breakfasts and the lobster on Saturday night.
EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL!!! We especially liked our steward, Joel, and Aida from the dining room. She was very personable.
We had fun at the shows, the games, and bingo.