Western Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Miracle

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 19, 2018

Ship: Carnival Miracle

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 7294

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was our first cruise. It was so much fun!! We will definitely be cruising again! Now I see what everyone is talking about!!😎

Embarkation

Embarkation was amazing in Tampa!

Ship experiences

We ate in the main dining room every night, your time dining. Choosing our own time was definitely the way to go. We only had a 15 minute wait one time, the last night on the ship. Their was always a good variety to choose from. The only thing that I would ask for improvement was the food came out only lukewarm! The buffets were good!! The pizza at the pizza pirate was amazing!! Sometimes the lines were quite long for the deli, the pizza, and off the grill areas!!

The staff on the Miracle was amazing! Everyone we came in contact with was pleasant and very helpful. Our room steward, Marvin was great! Very helpful and great to talk to!

We had heard some so so reviews before traveling on the Miracle but it seem very well maintained and very clean! It was beautiful!!

The cabin was great! I loved having a balcony. I’m not sure I could stay in a room that doesn’t!! We did have our shower leak twice on to the carpet in our room and hallway! The staff was quick to resolve the issue and very apologetic! A bit of an inconvenience, but things like that happen! Customer service called us, on their own, and gave us a bottle of wine in the dining ro!!

Disembarkation