Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Ever Poor Experience

Sail Date: March 06, 2013

I am very dissatisfied with this Carnival cruise. I have the feeling and opinion that the Carnival cruises are digressing in many ways. We were fortunate not to be one of the three cruises that were stranded the same week we were cruising. This was our 15th and most unsatisfying of all our cruises. Not only did we experience poor quality food, and poor entertainment and limited activities during our cruise unless we spent all our free time in the casino. I know of 250 to 300 people that came down with the flu type sickness including myself. I had to spend 3 days in quarantine in my room. The medical department said we acquired this flu in Grand Turk from drinking water or eating of the ice. My brother in law drank only beer and was sick as well. Most staff on board appeared unhappy, and seemed disturbed if asked to help. It is bad enough that I was on vacation and had to loose 3 days of my vacation to say the least of not being allowed to leave my room let alone missing my two favorite ports. I wasn't able to spend very much time by the pool and when I did I had to listen to a D.J. instead of an island band as we did in the past. We are platinum guest that do not have a desire to return to Carnival.
Ship was clean, don't know what you mean by quality
Not satisfied with choices, meats were tough
Room Stewart Natan was great, best part of cruise
Not very friendly, very seldom smiled.
Dissatisfying, bingo always started much later than scheduled, no island band up up by pool just a DJ.
Children's Programs N/A
Definately was not a Carnival fun ship.
Destinations and Excursions Did not have the opportunity to attend an excursion as I was sick during the last two ports.

I this was my second time aboard this ship, much better the first time

1 Comment