Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Carnival is Insenitive

Sail Date: November 22, 2012

I have cruised with Royal Caribbean for over 15+ cruises and realy enjoyed all thier services and the experiences. I thought I would give Carnivala try. 10 days before the cruise a very unfortunate unforseen event occurred which did not allow me to take my booked cruise. I discussed the situation with Carnival and they were totally insenitive to my situation! Eight years ago a similar less fortunate situation happened with Rc and they were nice enough to give me credit torwards a future cruise, Carnival, basically told me \"To Bad\". I will never book with Carnival again! You would think they would have some sympathy? And would have offered me somethingjust for good customer realtions!

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.