Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Miracle Curise 2012

Sail Date: April 12, 2012

The cruise was nice. I did not care to much for San Juan. The shipped seemed like an older one.

Cons: The layout of the Lido deck.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

I wished there were more regular buffets for lunch and dinner.
The dining room and the Lido deck waitstaff were not that great on this cruise. They didn't seem to know much about what was going on and they never smiled. Also the dinning room was slow.
I loved our room stewart he was the best. Always called us by name and spoke to us when he saw us very friendly.
The only thing I did not like was their was no big screen on the Lido deck and no loud music either.