Pleasant Surprise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

8 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2011
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Cabin Type: Suite
I wanted to cruise to the Southern Caribbean and could only get where I wanted to go on Carnival, at the time I wanted. Didn't think I would find the quality of food (in dining room), size of cabin, friendly staff, Was always under the impression that Carnival was strictly a budget deal, good for young people and families. Was I pleasantly surprised to see that the Miracle ranked as high on my scale as any of the Princess ships I previously sailed on!

The buffet was only ok, but the dining room was great.

Loads of storage!
Loved the tour of the island and stop at beach
Tour on this island was my favorite.

Pros: general atmosphere

Cons: Buffet

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!