Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Pleasant Surprise

Sail Date: April 04, 2011

Room Type: Suite

I wanted to cruise to the Southern Caribbean and could only get where I wanted to go on Carnival, at the time I wanted. Didn't think I would find the quality of food (in dining room), size of cabin, friendly staff, Was always under the impression that Carnival was strictly a budget deal, good for young people and families. Was I pleasantly surprised to see that the Miracle ranked as high on my scale as any of the Princess ships I previously sailed on!

Pros: general atmosphere

Cons: Buffet

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!

The buffet was only ok, but the dining room was great.
Loads of storage!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tour on this island was my favorite.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved the tour of the island and stop at beach