A Great Cruise to Nowhere!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
This was my first time on the Carnival Miracle. My partner's family was coming from Brazil and we thought this would be a wonderful add-on to their trip, and boy, was it ever! The ship was beautiful, the food great, the shows professional, and the opportunity to take a short break from work was perfect. Highly recommended!

As a former theatrical agent, I was pleasantly surprised at the caliber of the entertainers and production. Worthy of Broadway!

We were expecting our stateroom to be small and tight, but were extremely surprised at the the size and amenities. Much better than some of the regular hotels I have stayed at.

Pros: The accomodations, the food, the shows, duty free shopping

Cons: The disembarcation process needlessly frustrating

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!