Two times going on Three!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Sail Date: June 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
My husband and I first went on this cruise in 2008.....great time. We booked a balcony but really did not need it since it was too cold in October to enjoy it. In 2009, I book two inside rooms for myself and 3 girlfriends. Again, we had a fantastic time. From boarding.....no lines to getting to our cabins which were next to each other. It was a good time to take in the shows and the various activities going on. I had a great time buying alcohol for the holiday and jewelry. I would recommend this cruise for anyone that has not experienced cruisin before. I am looking to book a 2010 cruise for my husband and I. The time of year is a good time for a trip. Don't think about it just "do it"!

Very good considering it is mass produced.

In 2008, my husband and I partied like rock stars in the Frankenstien lounge. In 2009, one girlfriend and I spent a lot of time at various location where Karaoke was in progress. I had a great time at the Michael Jackson Tribute in the Frankenstein Lounge. I danced my heart out along with everyone else.

The staff was friendly and professional at the same time.

Love the ship theme. It has a lot of space from Spas, library, piano bar, quiet sitting areas, and really loved the lido deck!

The cabin was great. I slept like a baby. In 2009, we had an obstructed view--inside cabin. It was roomy enough for the two of us.

Pros: Party Party and Something always was going on.

Cons: Not enough dance club time was available.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!