4 days at sea... I must be dreaming!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Miracle
The Miracle is a nicely sized ship. They keep it clean, although they did run out of cups in the buffet dining area on more than one morning. I rarely saw anyone using the hand sanitizers, perhaps they could have a more pronounced location in the dining areas? The pools are kept clean, the rooms are also clean, our steward was awesome! The ship's activities were good for all ages and the theatre shows were a great way to spend time after our evening meal.

Pros: I liked the itenerary.. 2 days at sea, 3 ports, 2 days at sea. I liked the size of the Miracle and the shows were fantastic.

Cons: The food. I am a vegetarian and Carnival really needs to overhaul their vegetarian slections.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!