Great Experience

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
We traveled August 31st, 2007 and had a great time. There was someting to do all the time, and we enjoyed the special touches like the tea time. The shows were all entertaining and of good quality - first adult comedy show was a bit over the top. I understand ,that some people use F words to make their point, but he was over the top and tried to beat the recend record. Staff was absolutely great. We would come back from breakfast and our beds were made. Mikal and Walter were the best (dining room). I was just amazed about some of the travelers. There expectations were outrages, and the way they treated the staff was often unacceptable. I believe, you should always treat people the way you want to be treated, and it usually works very well for me.

Pros: Great menu/outstanding service in dining room

Cons: Leaving and arriving in New York = took forever

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!