Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful time had by entire party of 6

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

my husband & I had been on 2 other cruises and finally convinced my parents & sister & brother-in-law to join us. They both had doubts about being on the water & not seeing land for long periods of time but found they didn't even think about it. my mother was in an electric scooter & everyone was very helpful when we had to tender at ports. Our waiter & his assistant were just terrific and made our evenings a joy & will compare them on any future cruises & wish they were taking care of us. cruising is a must for anyone that hasn't taken one!!!!!

Pros: our total trip was awsome

Cons: that it had to end

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!