Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise for our Anniversery

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

Having only sailed on a much smaller ship once in the past and been very seasick I was very delighted to enjoy myself a lot. The ship was clean and smelled good. The staff awesomely nice and friendly. The ship was huge and I got plenty of exercise [much needed] walking stairs and the length. Cosemel was the best place I visited due to it was the best for shopping. The color of the water in the Carribean can only be truly appreciated by seeing it in person. Not having taken a vacation in a very long time, I was exceptionally pleased with this one thanks to the wonderful crew. My family will be going on another cruise soon.

Pros: food and weather

Cons: no coffee pot in room

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!