What a waste of money

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
Upon check in the Carnival pepole were rude. The room stewart was missing in action for most of the 8 days and would never answer the phone. The first night at the dinning room the food was bad. Asked the waiter why, and he said the food was never good "down here". Asked three (3) times for bread and water and it finally came. Bread was so bad you could have used it for hammer.

Found it very hard to understand most all of the crew members when asked for help or directions.

The wall in my stateroom was about to fall down and asked for service and they said "that is just the way it is". Could not sleep in rough waters, which there was pleanty of.

Asked four times for an ash try on the patio to enjoy my cigars, it took three days to get one.

The patio area was never cleaned. Dirt and junk on the floor the entire trip.

Noticed some activities by same sex crew members and wait staff late in the evening performing acts that I found very distasteful. Behind closed doors would been better for me. Not against it - just not for me.

Not good. Pizza was OK. Tea is dispensed in a machine and does not taste like tea.

Did not see anyone doing this, including the crew. I NEVER saw the capitan for the entire trip.

Floors in the pool area around windows were dirty with food from the previous day when I went for coffee on the 9th floor around 8:00 AM.

My suite was located on the six the floor. Walls were falling in.

Pros: Supper club

Cons: Food, service, employees and crew.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.