fun in the sun

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Miracle
I traveled with my family on the Miracle during the summer of 2006. The ship was easy to navigate after the first day and the staff was always willing to help with any questions you might have. I am pretty picky about food but our waiter, Ghana, told me that I should try something unusal because even if I didn't like it, I could always get something else. I would really recommend this ship to families who have teenagers who are outgoing. My older sister (18) and I loved meeting new people. Before this cruise, I was shy and never really liked to meet new people. By the third day, I had so many new friends! We are going on the Liberty this summer and I am counting down the days. Carnival made my first cruise experience memorable.

The dancing waiters was what I looked forward to every night

LOVED Dr. Frankenstein's Lab

I'm 15 and never was bored. If you are an outgoing teen, this is the ship for you!

Most comfortable beds in the world!

Pros: age 15-18 teen disco

Cons: going home =[

Recommends Carnival Miracle? Yes!