Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Firt Time cruiser

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Actulal cruise date was April 2004- not available in list of choices.

Except f or the fact that I broke my leg in Costa Maya, Mexico,the cruise was great. The medical staff on board was most helpful and they set the ankle in pretty quick time. I spent most of th e time on the bed, reading or napping, while my husband enjoyed our balcony.
The ship had wheelchairs that we could use while on the ship and even to go on shore when we docked.

Pros: the food and the service. Very relaxing.

Cons: My husband didn't like the noise. The shows were too loud for him, so we went to the stateroom and read or watched televsion.

Missed most of the entertainment, but heard that it was good. Did attend one show and it was great.
New ship at the time and very clean and well kept. My husband went upstairs to the Lido deck to get a cup of coffee at 5:00 A.M. and a steward was cleaning the baseboards in the dining room!! I was impressed.
Small servings, but that was okay- as we ordered two servings if we were hungry. When the served lobster or steak- my husband had surf and turf (both).
Very comfrtable and kept very clean.
Very friendly and helpful.