Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok, so-so

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

I do not agree with carnival on taking the tips on the second day. Tips are earned and not mandatory. I work in an industry where I work for tips so I understand how important they are. However stealing them from people is not how you should get them. Honestly it ruined our whole cruise feeling like we were robbed. A better way to do it would be to takes base pay from each cabin of about $10 a person then giving everyone the option of what they want to pay at the end.

Pros: The islands

Cons: Entertainment and how you take tips

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.