Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival does not acknowledge theft!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

Clean. Food choices weren't as great as expected.. Pools were small and over crowded..

Pros: My room steward! He was amazing!!

Cons: My daughters purse stolen\, the desk services and security did nothing..

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Room steward was awesome!
Daughters purse stolen.. New iPhone\, 300 dollars\, ID\, etc.. Reported as soon as it happened.. Desk services did nothing. Crew member Found purse emptied the next morning.. Still insisted she \"lost\" it. I asked several times about announcing a reward for the phone. They refused.. All the pictures lost. Security was even worse. Heaven forbid they announce they had a theft on the ship. We were spoken to about asking around as well. They gave me trouble when I asked for a theft report to replace the phone.. It was a horrible experience. Then I ended up spending around 500 on their wifi to try to locate the iPhone. It ruined the rest of the trip.
The on board singers were decent. The formal night was pretty bad.. Service took so long we ended up leaving and going to the buffet.