Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Likes and don't likes

Sail Date: September 14, 2013

This was my first experience cruisning and let me tell you what a great thing to do. Name it everything you can get- the food/shows/the crews- great place to be vacation.

One thing I need to bring to your attention is- I stayed on the 10th deck room 1009- the room the balociny was great- the only thing was that as soon as you open the door there very bad smell in front of my cabin. I did mentioned this and they brought a humidifier to get the smell out- the machine was so noisy that we could not sleep for days and also the air from the humififier was blowing inside the room with the bad ordor. We did complain again, finally the last day everything was gone clean and the smell was gone and I did had a good rest the last day of the departure.

Again what a great experince and I do recommend others to go Carnival Cruise.

First experince great ship