Disappointed!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Patio furniture dirty & burn holes, large hole is towels, bath mat stained & too small, roulette table the 2 deals made mistakes...cost me money!! Balcony doors ALL slam. You could hear every door slam shut from all rooms above, below next door NOT GOOD!
Our room would feel like an earthquake while we were moving & we were on the 8th floor.
We will not go on Carnival again.

I got sick from the Sushi!

see above.

Cons: The balcony furniture was dirty, The room shook even on the 8th floor??, Large hole in towel, bath math stained & too small, 2 dealers told me the wrong info when in the casino & while I was betting,balconydoors slam. You could hear people all around us even below everytime you open/close doors.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.