fun time on the "fun" ship

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Liberty
My first time on Carnival Liberty. It is a beautiful ship. If you are into art and antiques it was great. Social staff very friendly, accommodating, always around. The cabin steward got to know our routine and our cabin was always made up immediately after leaving it. I think many days the food was better than my recent Celebrity cruise. Did not seem to be as many activities as I had on other Carnival cruises but that could have been the fault of my scheduling. The ports were great. Too bad we had rain at our Grand Turk port. It only makes me want to take this cruise again so I can spend the day there. There was a great art gallery there that I would not mind visiting again. I always enjoy my Carnival cruises.

Pros: itinerary

Cons: Lido deck clean-up

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!