An excellent experiencd

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
The ship was very impressive. I was amazed on how spotless everything was. It didn't matter that there were over 3,000 passenger, you can eat off the floors. The staff were great. All in all, Carnival Liberty made my vacation extra special. Much thanks to Marco, from housekeeping, Robert and Utama, our waiters for the week. Thank you.

Pros: The ship

Cons: The food, I expected to eat more of a seafood variety, although the food was great, and the service was the best, I was expecting more seafood. All in all, the service, the food, the trip in all was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!