Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Disappointment with Carnival

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

This was my 5th Carnival cruise and I was very disappointed in the ship. In retrospect you sometimes get what you pay for and I paid for an inside cabin. I would have been more upset if I'd sprung for a balcony or a minisuite. The rooms were fine. The public rooms, particularly the dining room decor and lighting, were not impressive. The food was cold over half of the time and without taste at the main dinner seating. Many times the buffets were closed. The exact same breakfast was served everyday! I may have sailed my last cruise with carnival as every cruise seems worse than the last.

Pros: Ports

Cons: Food on the ship

A lttle gaudy and cheap looking in some areas, but the rooms are nice.
Don't go to the casino. The payouts were the worst I have ever seen.