Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal cruise was incredible

Sail Date: December 03, 2011

One item on my bucket list was to go through the Panama Canal. Cruising through on the Inspiration was delightful. 14 days gave us time to meet and enjoy many people, crew and staff included. We had the royal treatment each day. All crew were pleasant and willing to assist in whatever way possible. My slightly hyperactive husband was apprehensive about being on the ship for so long. However we both found it a good length of time to relax and enjoy and not feel rushed.

Pros: Although apprehensive at first, we both enjoyed the length (14 days) of this cruise. We made more friends, including crew members, and really relaxed.

Cons: Getting off in Punterenas was a disappointment because of the timing in actually being able to get off.

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

Elegant dining room service. Meat cooked to specifications, salads fresh, everything tasty.
Buffet lines always had plenty of choices and food always delicious. I especially loved the stir fry area.
Our cabin workers were tireless and our room showed it. Clean and neat rooms. Polite workers.
14 days gave us a chance to meet and enjoy several staff members. The head waiter/dining room manager in the Mardi Gras, was a tireless worker. We saw him all day all over the ship's buffets and dining room. Aniko and Sarah in food area, James in food area, Maria, a hotel stewardess were especially friendly and helpful. We never saw a grumpy staff member.
I wish I had the crew of the Inspiration to come dust, polish and clean my house. as well as cleaning the buffet lines, the coffee and ice cream lines, the trays and dishes, there was always someone washing windows, cleaning the decks, polishing the banister railings, or dusting.
Bathrooms, both public and personal (in cabin), were spotless.
The violinist and the last night singer were exceptional.