Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome vacation...well worth it!!!!!

Sail Date: May 14, 2009

Since the ship had been remodeled since I was last on it were a welcome surprise...they were awesome. The addition of the water slides on the rear deck were great especially for families with children, as well as the addition of the mini golf course... Carnival really does its best to attract singles as well as families... The main pools on Lido deck then were mostly occupied by adults...which was awesome. I found all of the updates on Inspiration as awesome...they did a wonderful job. The addition of the adult deck with the upgraded deck chairs and hot tubs was a wonderful addition. I was hard pressed to find anything wrong with the ship. As usual Carnival went above and beyond to please passengers of all ages.!!!!

Pros: The ship having been remodeled was awesome ...great improvements

Cons: the only thing I found lacking was the time in port at the Caymans

Recommends Carnival Inspiration? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Just wish we had more time... Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville was great...great food great drinks. and great game going on while in port...I would highly recommend it