We will stay with Princess - sorry

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My room was very cold. The ship was very cold. Many people were cold. The ship never raised the temperature. My wife and I were uncomfortably cold. My wife and I are platium members with Princess. We love the production shows. We tried Carnival again to sort of compare and see if we would like the younger age group cruise. People were more fun. Loved the wider hallways because my wife uses a walker. I had an engineer come into our room and physically close our vent to atop all air coming in. Did I mention that the ships was cold. I made several complaints to customer service but it must of fell upon deaf ears. I could never reach customer service by phone - I tried at all hours.

None of the fish meals were served with a sauce. I don't like dry fish.

I expected to see at least two production shows. I guess I am spoiled by Princess.

Pros: check in and out went well\, comedy show was very funny

Cons: temperature in the ship was too too cold\, paying for steak\, paying to do Yoga\, no production shows

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.