Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to U.S. - Southeast

A beautiful get-away

Sail Date: April 09, 2012

I really enjoyed the staff. I felt like I was treated very well. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The ship was beautiful and very very clean.

Pros: The weather

Cons: Too many people in one area.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Our purpose of the trip was to relax. We really did not take in too many activities.
Everything was very clean.
Awesome dining and food. Our head waiter was wonderful.
I felt like we were treated like royalty. Our bed was made up for us after we got up and then at night, the sheets were pulled down for us. The chocolates and the "towel animals" were a special treat.
We really enjoyed the staff. They went out of their way to help us.