A great eight day cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I enjoyed this cruise very much. Carnival has made some changes since my last cruise with them. Some of them I like and some I prefer as before. I applaud them in trying to keep the prices so many people can afford to take a cruise. There were many activities and the ports were enjoyable.

The food was great. I always say that Carnival has the best food. I had early dining and find that I enjoy it more than anytime dining that I had on my last cruise. The dining staff were outstanding.

The entertainment was good. I do miss the Legend's show. I miss some of the shows that were on previous cruises but do enjoy that there is something different for frequent cruisers.

The staff are outstanding. They are always professional and want to serve you and go above and beyond.

Everyday I saw someone cleaning an area on the ship. The ship was kept very clean and I felt comfortable re staying healthy while at sea. The layout of the ship was great after I got oriented to it.

The room was spacious and clean. It had everything that I needed for a comfortable cruise. The cabin steward was outstanding and always asking if there was anything else that he could get for me.

Pros: The price of the cruise and the many activities that were available onboard

Cons: Long line for embarkation

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!